About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 9, 2009

End Game.

It's officially decided. I am going for Form6 , any plans to make last minute decisions, transitions had been utterly wiped off from my mind. I am really staying. Got my hair-cut yesterday too .. and gonna get my school shirt tomoro. Newspaper is getting more interesting these days for some reasons. Particularly these 2 days. And I'm having a bad flu , just before school starts.. great.
I've choose my road.
Now I'm gonna focus on achieving.


P/s: Can't they settle this like grown ups? Oh wait.. they are grown ups? I've mistaken them for little kids who pee on their pants.(*i'm referring to those Po_it_cia_s )

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -