About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Solitude

Officially I won't be going to SPC Youth camp. So sry guys and gals. I was told I am the vid recording head of that camp or something but I just can't rearrange everything. Rest assured a team is set up to handle Video Recording. But I might drop by If i'm free..since its in Ipoh and I can drive whereever and whenever I want.. XD

Somehow.. there are more private reasons why I can't go. So to those whos gonna ask things to the bottom.. dont ask me anything.Appreciate that.

Did I say that 95% I will get a Proton Saga? Well .. that 5% took over ... and now I won't be getting a Proton Saga. But I might get something better(*woohoo).. or NOTHING(*pray it wont happen) <It's still under discussion anyhow>

Bdw I don't understand a single thing in Physics today.SHIT
And tomro there will be 3 periods of it. SHIT x 2
And its the 1st period in the morning. SHIT x 3
And teacher say she's gonna give exercise. SHIT x 423674284234....


I need a song to help me stand again... Because there just aint any1 left in this world that can help me.. all I have now.. is myself...as usual.
P/s: T-minus 15hours to Holiday. Rawr!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -