About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Here it comes

Today is mother's day. Morning told Mom that tonight I will take her for dinner. Sounds nice right? I was thinking she will choose some ordinary western cafe and have chicken chop. But afternoon she suddenly said , "Tonight bring me go Citrus la, there the chicken chop very nice". I nvr been to Citrus, so without 2nd thought I said OK. Then msn ask Enjun, what is the average price dinning in Citrus.. He said "GG lo you ,around RM30 per pax" O.O dint saw that coming. But then at night parents somehow decided to go have dinner together with a few of their friends. XD But then .. I will be visiting Citrus on fathers day = =.

That about wraps up my crap.

Form 6 starts officially tomoro. A new phase of my life has begun. It started 5-6 months later than others, but I don't mind. Gonna have a new routine tomoro. Gonna wear full white tomoro. bla bla bla. Here it comes, life of studies, exams and tuitions again.Is it really that hard studying in Form 6? Does it really makes you go nuts? Is it really all its crap up to be? I'll find out soon enough.

P/s: My last moment of absoloute freedom was spent on writing this post.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -