About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Origins

Today morning went out .. watch my juniors have Backwoodsmen camp. It's sorta like cooking competition but its done with primitive tools. And those tools had to be made by them selves. Example..Coconut Bowl, Bamboo Cup.. and the list goes on..
This year was not bad..The food was okay .. decoration and hygiene was good to my surprise =D

Yea.. Did I mentioned? My school had turned into a freaking Prison!! Or at least a Military School!! Even play basketball also need to book the court..wth?! We students pay cold hard cash for that new court to appear and now You freakos want us to book only can play?! Summore not enough people cannot play?! You got that right.. I am damn pissed off by the changes that happened in my school.

*Okay.. chill

Later in the afternoon went to Jusco and watched X-men Origins, Wolverine. Awesome movie.. the plots with so much twist and turns plus effects is very good. 8/10 for me. The ending is quite sucky.. especially when ur already in abit depressed mood.


Well... I pretty much drove my self everywhere today XD. It was fun driving around enjoying the breeze listening radio..till I bumped into a Traffic Jam! Plus that time my car's oil is hitting empty.. it kinda make me nervous ..seriously.


P/s: It's been 2 weeks now.. when can I really sleep well?? Those sleepless nights is really driving me up the wall.Rawr!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -