About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Is there a Diversion?

Form 6.. i was just about getting use to it. The time table the routine.. and yes .. i was napping pratically everyday.( I can really Sleep just so you know it )

But Monday.. out of a sudden, Headmaster announced that Form 6 will have additional class from 2-4pm.. WTH?! TWO TO FOUR PM???!!!! Havent we have more than enough study time already??? What is wrong with you people??? HUH?! Sitting in the comfy chairs breathing too much contaminated air-cond air while burping and thinking what you gonna eat for the next meal??!! This is nuts.. I don't know hom am I gonna take it for the next 1 and a 1/2 year. 7am-1pm is a torment enought to drive me nuts already.. now I still need to take up another 2 more hours.. and its in the afternoon!!! and we're wearing wonderfull long pants!! with just obselete fan!! And we're tired .. and you expect us to study MORE!? People in the Education Department should come and experience a month in school before making these plans. Idiots.. You got that right.. plain Idiots.

This bad news contributed to my sudden mood swings.. I'm having a more hostile mood swing lately.. it occurs once in a while... so please .. don't push my "irritation button".Again I will stress out that I am freaking pissed off by the Form 6 new system.

I am not in a Good Mood now.

Good for you, keep it up.

P/s: Sorry for the swearing in that pic.
P/s/s:Well .. sum it all up.. Today was a good day because it had a perfect weather :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -