About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This Moment

Few hours more, before I sign up. So what its gonna be?
Leave everything behind and start anew?
Stay and deal with the past?

I have a calling to answer, and I am determined to answer it. That is why I am finding it so hard to make this decision. Which is really the right one? Which the one that the supreme being up there wants me to go? Am I really given a decision to choose on my own this time?
I prayed hard, and it will be answered tomoro. A phrase from an old friend reminded me..
If ur determined to answered His calling
No matter which way you choose

You will still end up in the path He called you to be

Whatever decision I made, I'm sorry if I'm gonna disappoint a few of you. You know who you are.

P/s: There's no swine flu in Malaysia right? Cause I'm getting a flu and fever = ="


0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -