About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A new saga?

Today went to a proton outlet with dad. Yep ... after months of consideration he's still considering to get me a Proton Saga anot.. LoL.But then .. i see an improvement in his consideration and smell a new car coming soon .. since he went to the outlet today and personally see the car.. I of course.. followed with enthusiasm. Well... at 1st I wanted colour Chilli Red.
But father suggested Metallic Black
Well ... conclusion?? Mom don't like black .. so we go on with Chilli Red. setteled.
Colour red will need to wait. Because its out of stock. Plus is still under consideration(apparently). 95% this baby is mine. Woohoo!!!!

But still this is still my ideal car.
I AM JUST KIDDING



It's all over, try to end it right this time around.
Let's get over, cause all of me is dead in the ground.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -