About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 17, 2009

fear

This feeling
it's nothing when I'm strong
But it's something when I'm on my knees

It robs me
Off my appetite
My sleep My dreams My goals

It engulf me
Like a black hole
It wont even give me a ray of hope

Those words that says
"we wont be given a problem we can't handle"
It still casting doubts on me

Can I jumped of that cliff?
And live to tell the story?
Or will I die,
And be considered the biggest fool?

This had to stop
One way or other
Problems are born to be solved
No matter how big or many they are

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -