About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still good..hopefully

Yesterday was Orientation day2. I had station games. Not bad.. my group got numb 3. It's not the placing that matters .. is those silly moments when we play. My group was named Aries. I should've jumped in to the Cancer group..lol. Well the games are not bad at all...Some are challenging.

Then today Morning again went on with the Combo Lecture Spamming by our generous speakers. Really.. I was nearly bored to the brink of insanity. After recess, we are distributed to our own class...I was lucky I am not alone. Believe or not .. I have the same person sitting beside with for the past 2 years.. and this year is Him again wth.. = =||. Well .. get to meet my classmates and my form teacher. 2 things I'm sure, 1st I will never be bored in class. 2nd My class will never be a quiet class. You get the picture.

So tomoro I will get to know my subject teachers. My last year add math teacher is my math teacher for my class this year. Frankly I have a bad reputation with him and I foresee a hard time in my Math period.>.< Other than that .. I hope my teachers are good.



P/s: How does dead memories comes back? Thought I murdered it.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -