About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week2 Day2

Yesterday was Teacher's day in my school. I dint know that, If knew I will skip school. Reason? I stayed whole day in class.. with no teachers coming into class,doing nothing, absoloutely NOTHING!!! No text book, No homework, No Nothing!!! So what did I do? I listen classmate blow water(*They are very good at it) and tried to get some sleep.(*Tried but failed miserably bcos my class is freaking noisy). If i would know early.. I would rather stay at home.. watching movies or better still sleep the whole morning.. coz Monday morning was raining!!! Well it was raining heavily at 6am.

Today when I drove at my housing area.. saw something ridiculous. I saw a cat chasing after a dog,dont know what make the cat so pissed off.. = =|| wth! LoL! I actually stopped my car and watched for a few minute..Lmao

So much for now.. the boredom of school life had squeeze out all of my creativity to post anything intresting. So just bare with me.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -