About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Too Close

Wasted my whole morning in school listening to ppl crapping on stage.. gee...sometimes I wonder can't they shorten their fairytale? They are like taking turns spamming our ears with not so helpful or outdated information. What is wrong with a long fairytale? people will fall asleep before its finished!!

Something happened tonight .. it was too close for comfort, I escaped holocaust within an inch. *shivers Will try to prevent that from happening again. >.<

Just some random post since I'm bored.


P/s:Why am I feeling as if you hate me now? brother...

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -