About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

School

Finally gotten back to the routine schooling habit but still not yet recovered of coughing.Some pictures taken during school..
yeah well, more white pants again, they arent exactly helping during the afternoons
white pants + crazy face( almost all form 6 students are showing this face due to the new system)

Bdw, a bee has been visiting my class lately. As usual today it visited again, and it caused a hell lot of drama, as if my class werent enough of it. One of my class monitors decided to kill it, using newspaper. She succeeded. And my classmates decided to make it like a crime scene.Oh yeah, the bee was 1st stomped by the newspaper then stomped 3-4times by somebody's shoe. So warning to all form of bugs, L6F4 is not an ideal place to hang out, we are all blood thrist bug annhialators, mwahahahahaha.
Crime Scene
That's about wrap up about my adventure in school this week so far. Good thing, starting to catch back up at physics and a little at chem. But I still cant understand what the heck is the add math teacher blabering on the white board.
Oh yeah.. i kinda infected the person infront of me with cough too .. OMG!


Building up from scratch, whoever said that its easy must be shitting bricks


I know you didn't bring me out here to drown
So why am I ten feet under and upside down
Barely surviving has become my purpose
Cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface


It's so hard, living day by day
having doubts that tomorow will be a better day
having doubts that things can improve
my impatience is getting the best of me.


P/s: I think I should quarrentine my self.. =_________=

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -