About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Forge Ahead

Okay.. so here's some photos for that day's Band Compettition.Some photo are LEGALLY grabbed from Deb's facebook.
The field
Spectators
Samtet's 1st Formation
Another Samtet formation
Cant be denied. SMI did really put up a good show.


Well blogspot ruined the pictures. If you want to get a better view go on fb.
And
What happens when you left 2 man in my family alone for dinner?
It turns out to be quiet intresting actually.

Dad:What you want for dinner?
Me:Anything la.. I dont know what to eat. You?
Dad:Me? Anything la.. I anything also eat.
Me:Uhhhh....

This is what happens to 2 men who are accustomed to having their dinner cooked almost everynight. Both me and my Dad can choose where to eat for Breakfast and Lunch with enthusiasm.. however when it comes to dinner.. its always.. "Uhhh...."

And

Welcome the new van in my family. The new(2nd hand) van is to replace the old van used in my office. And I think I'm gonna get a new saga soon .. hoping =S

Love the colour

The interior is comfortable too

gonna end with this quote.

~when life giv u 100 reasons to cry
,Giv'em 1000 reasons to laugh~





P/s:I wont forget it. Instead it will just serve as a lesson so I wont need to face this situation again.

1 Orange!!:

Deb said...

very legal huh.
haha.

- Hit Count -