About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009

When ur lips are turned upside down the goodway

1st of all .. I expected a frustrating weekend. Cause I had to cancel all of my events and I overslept for the AMC canteen day =___= . However things turn out to be better. Its been an awesome weekend =D. Had Will Davies's Surprise Farewell party in the good old BBQ style. And I ate alot just now. ~Burp~

And

No pictures.. I will post it up tomoro or Tuesday. So this will do for the moment
Capish?

And

I'm having a feeling my parents knows I got a blog 0.0
This aint a good thing.


~And when life gave you another 10,000 reasons to weep, Go watch Russle Peters and laugh ur ass out~

P/s: I'm trying to master the art of driving safely without driving slowly. =P

2 Orange!!:

World Through My Thoughts said...

Haha!!Lovin the quote dude..
Classic.=D
Russell Peters...Never fails you ;)

JamesC said...

haha thx :) Russell Peters really know how to tell jokes.

- Hit Count -