About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random pictures on the go

Since most of my life revolves around school.. theres not really much to blog about. And if there's any tags .. i dont mind doing it now.(Partially joking =P). Anyway.. since I've got nothing much to say about .. and there's very few new photos from school, because I brought phone to school so many times that now I'm one of the prime target in my class -.- I'll just post up some photos from my phone.
Shu Kar Keng's keychain. Kinda like it.
A view inside the train I took to KL
A new groundbreaking idea on ways to sleep in class.Behold!
yeah.. guess who's leg is that.

Owh ... and My 1st ever exams in 8months is less than 1 month away T-T. And I barely started to comprehend the contents of almost every subjects. Conclusion? Epic Fail.
I hate exams even though I know its good for me
Wish I can be as carefree as her.
(in the picture: Sunday Rose)

Oh yeah.. and I'm planning on getting a pair of hamsters as pets. Reason is because I find them adorable and its somehow enjoyble watching them play around in their small box. But still I'm not so sure about it.(Parents have issues with animals. Especially those little fur balls.)

and

I've been reaching school on time and on occasions quite early at the cost of sleep deficiency and reckless driving =_______= .
Thats about it. Will only update untill I find something worth blogging about.


P/s: 5 months ago I was so different than now.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -