About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Still waters, Heavy hearts

Okay.. been busy lately, that explains my occasional unfrequent updates. As for what I'm busy for.. everyone knows (school ofc, what else?)
So last Sunday had Will's surprise farewell. It was enjoyable.
Bye Will, come and visit us again!!! :)

Today Chemistry we were asked to do our own experiment. Which is kinda cool, fun and scary.Why Scary? Because I have trouble figuring what the question is talking about.. Like"mix 35ml of Sodiumblablabla with 25ml of Chlorideblablabla" which I have no idea what chemicals its referring to, I even have problems naming all the apparatus correctly. Thanks to not paying good attention during chemistry.. I felt totally lost that time. Lucky me, my classmates are there to help (: ..so yeah no explosion or deadly anthrax spills.

Picture of the day~
This is a warm up before doing video shooting =p

And I've been trying to stay AWAKE in every single period(no matter how seriously awesome bad the teacher is) in school for this week. So far survived past 3 days but came down to a few close call..almost fall asleep in maths and english +_____+. Wish me luck..2 more days to go.

And

Gonna get it soon.. Light blue.. 2 more weeks.. WEE~


P/s:A rolling stone, never stops
(quote modified by the Law of Newton)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -