About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why is it still not okay?

So so so x (infinity) tired.
Today I was late to school, but I managed to sneak past the guards(prefects) and thus reached my classroom safely and no need to be forced to pick up rubbish.

Just so you know, every period of chemistry in my class is like a struggle. Struggle to keep my heavy eyes open, Struggle to keep my head burden by tons of weight up right, and struggle to not sleep in class. Well .. all I can say its a loosing battle. Good thing is .. physics is getting a tiny weeny intresting. Let's hope the intrest will grow and eventually trigger my initiative to study real hard.

sum it all up. I wake up early morning 5 days a week. Then crawl to my house's doorstep at the evening 4 days a week. And then at night sit infront of a text book drooling while trying to comprehend what knowledge that has nothing to do with my survival or intrest its trying to deliver. This is all so damn wrong. I'm not complaining, I'm just not so happy about it.

*The above post is an indirect criticism to the new form 6 system*
Yes people, I am still pissed off by this system.
Silent by the roadside, while another piece of me is going to a land far far away from here, the pain excruciating, but I shall be silent. Its all for the better and best cause he's the best brother that I can ever have.
P/s:Cant wait for this SATURDAY!!!

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -