About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekned Mania

Before I start my rambling, Beware this is a Long Post, well kinda.. so just be prepared.
Okay.. So now for the update on my weekend. Why do I make it special? coz its one of the most tiring weekend ever. At sunday night I pratically hit the bed and doze off.. without a single flip, which had never happened since months ago.

Saturday Morning went to my school's "Hari Anugerah" which i was suppose to be on duty and yet somehow I dint even do a thing. Besides that it was also Hari Kokurikulum. So I visited scout's presentation for that day.
Just made me realize how much I miss those days

Cut the story short, I went to have breakfast with a few friends and watched Transfomers 2. Transfomers 2 scored TEN OUTTA TEN in my scoreboard. I know the ending its abit short and illogical, and I know there are rumors of the actress that made most of the men drool is a men him/herself, but I dont giv a damn about it. The movie delivers what I want.Non-stop
action, no boring scenes.
yeah well, group photo

Ticket buyers waiting in line, keep on waiting ppl .. mwahahahahaha

I'm not one of them. I actually qeued along too.. till I found out a friend was infront and near the counter, so I asked him to help me buy the tickets, and he agreed to do so. Mwahahahaha!! Thanks alot Adrian Chan, for helping.
Well after the movie went to meet up with my childhood friend, BooYeong and have some chats and updated with each other.Saw his rayban, think of getting one..hmm...

On Sunday, Met up with another childhood friend, Priscilla which was just back from Aus and suppose to be quarrentining her self for one week.Well, after that went to have HighTea with Pris, Enjun and Sze Tat.Thanks Pris for the treat(Free coupones). I ate alot of ice-creams..even tough my cough havent fully recovered.XD
Kinda forgotted to take pictures since I was busy eating, so this gotta do. Its the remnants of my ice-creamss

Enjun and Me discovred how addictive Iphone games can be.(photo quality bad, i know)
yeah, its not only a tired weekned for me

Meet up with 2 Childhood friends, watched one of the best movie and also get to eat alot of ice-creams. Yeah, its one of the most fruitful weekends.. XD

who wanna watch Transfomers2 AGAIN??!!

P/s:Some things we don't talk about,Rather do without and just hold the smile (Its something la)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -