About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Insomnia? 0.0

Okay well .. so far its been sucessfull this week not sleeping while teacher is teaching.. today chemistry was a close one.. my head almost collapse on the table.. lucky the one beside me poked me with a mechanical pencil.. HAHA.. thx man :)

and

Lately my class spawning love birds like wild fire =________=. Guess things does evolve through time huh? Oh well .. 2 weeks 2 pair.. now we are all predicting the 3rd pair.

and

One of my ex-classmate send me this LINK. Its about ways to get band6 for MUET. With the current new format it seems just almost impossible to get such a high score.. but I guess there is still a way to do it. Oh.. thx for the link ChiSan.
Those times where together we really thought of achieving anything


having a hard time trying to get some sufficient sleep lately... even when I'm soo tired.. what is wrong with my body?? =_______=
Love is Patient. Guess i'll wait till the right one comes by me.. or had it walk pass me but I havent notice it?
P/s: Planning on changin my page header again.Any Ideas?

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -