About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

We are the CHAMPIONS my friend. HooHAH!

okay.. I know.. I'm not that kind of person that love His school alot.. but yeah.. I cant help but feel proud of them. :D I was shocked that Samtet got champion to be honest. Both SMI and NanHua had better performance and more creative and yet in the end SamTet got it. Good job.. They earned it. No pictures.. my phone battery died. WTH!!! On the most unimaginable moment.


and


Grandma passed away at today evening. Thanks grandma.. for those childhood memories.. and for being my caretaker when my mom was busy working when I was a kid. And thanks for teaching me a different dialect other than cantonese. thank you, for all you've done.



I dont knw how, I dont knw why
This feeling which I seek to forsake
Found its way back to my feeling's lake
It should've been dead.. but it cant die

I want to be free from it
Yet it wants me to be free in it
I just have no idea how to control my feelings
which on a basis overpowers me.

1 Orange!!:

Deb said...

my condolences to you.
hope you're aite.

- Hit Count -