About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ups or Downs it Drowns

Okayy.. I've been busy recently. So that explains why I did not update my blog as frequent as I once did a long long time ago. Life is just normal as usual .. nothing much to crap about. Well actually there is =P. Yesterday we were supposed to have tutorial but turned out our teacher cant make it. So instead of doing the usual boring stuff we kinda get together and formed a L6F4 club.
This picture was taken sometime ago. But yeah,our class are always gathering together chatting when theres no teachers.
And BEHOLD! The Committee list. For the complete list visit Facebook.

And yeah.. the person beside me Melvin a.k.a "Guai Lou" loves to draw ppl names.. So i asked him to draw my name. And this is it.
Not bad if you ask me(Considering he never attend a drawing class before in his entire life xD)

Exhausted, every students are. The new form6 system is really screwing our lives.

Random

And My Dad bought a new guitar. So now I got 2 guitars in my house .. wee~
So I got 1classical and 1accoustic guitar. The bigger one is the new one.
LittleMan(left) & BigGuy(right)
Edited version. Its my current Wallpaper.


I've been sleeping at 12-1am almost every night and I am not eating consistently. I better change my current habit or else I sense something bad is gonna happen to me. And Mr.Hee is really a Lifesaver!! He can manage to help us understand half of a chapter in chemistry which our previous chem teacher failed to do so in one Month!! This is what I called a good Teacher.
I kept this silence in pain which lasted for more than 4 months.
It is and it will forever be my fault for ignoring the truth.

again, sry for..
what I've done.



P/s: I Learned the hardway to never let it get that Far.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -