About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

L6F4 Outing

For the welfare of this blog's viewers, Beware, This is yet another long post, its not for the faint hearted.(its just crap.)

Okay.. I'm gonna start from Friday.
Friday morning was rushing to school as usual.Until half way .. my car broke down. It was a shock cause I have a very hard time trying to start up my car(*My car engine died out in the middle of the road is a very normal phenomena, as for this time it took vry long to start up). Got a few honks at my back and I was in the middle of the traffic jamm and triggered panic in my mind. So after getting my car back to life the car alarm started ringing which is not normal, Thus I maneuver my car to the carpark beside MC. After entering the car pack the car engine died out. This time its for real. I cant get it back on.*cut the story short* My car was up and running at Saturday morning.Oh, also got to know My Chem teacher is gonna leave school..woohoo!! I just cant express how happy I am. I really hope a Good teacher will take her place.Oh yeah.. I also got a hair cut.

On Saturday went for an outing with none other than my L6F4 Classmates.We went to E-box from 1pm - 7.30pm then have dinner together at 2+1(2+1 is a restaurant near my house that have bbq and steambot). It's an unforgettable experience :D
This is the place we go for karaoke
Note: The shoe and leg in the pic belongs to Ah Nam.
We dint exactly sing every song.(we shouted at some songs)
An unexpected visitor at the front door of our room.lol
Our Class's M.J, Behold!
Random
Group photo for Karaoke

I did infact sing one or two songs. And the world dint fall apart. wahahaha.So after a session of yelling and screaming we went to fill our starved out stomach at 2+1.
Me and my deskmate.(I look like I wanna kill some1 in that pic=.=)
Group photo at 2+1

After eating we played True or Dare.( just so you know I have bad experiences with this game). After that we went to our homes. Cant wait for our next outing ;D
It was tiring, It was time consuming. But I had lotsa fun and thats all that matters.
yeah .. and this is Me & my new haircut
cameraman is Daniel.thanks

ATTENTION! The below picture is somewhat disturbing and may not be suitable for kids or teenagers below a certain age or even adults above a certain age and also some race in this multi-racial society.Viewer discretion is advised.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ah Nam and Poh & their love life (JK)

Ah Nam, Ah Poh. pls pls dont kill me for this.It ur not happy u can tell me ;)
And just imagine. That night we play True or Dare, the Dare is something we gotta do that is worst that this.. just imagine.
So yea.. its a succesfull outing. Thanks everyone for making this outing so fun and yeah good bye for those whos going to other schools ;)



P/s:How do I keep my soul believing?

1 Orange!!:

Bee Siew said...

Haha...
i knw the question is wat!!!
haha...
reli funny at tat time...
unforgetable for me...
the activity for L6F4...

++B_sieW++

keep in touch

- Hit Count -