About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

75th Anniversarry S.R.J.K(c) Samtet

As promised more photos of that night.. all credit to Wai Loon's camera.
An impressive performance by the BrassBand
Those children looks like bobble heads in this dance..LOL
"Guang Liang" in video recording..he was from SamTet.
Me..on the stage moving stuffs. Thats really me!!
A cat playing with my shoe
An exciting performance of fighting and beating
Probably the only performance that left everyone stared in awe and utter silence..his piano skills are really good.
A performance is never complete without a beautifull dance :D

Without elaborating further about that night.. all I can say is that I do enjoy that night quite abit. It's nt as bad as I think it is :)

Today morning as I was driving to school.. the journey was very smooth .. lol.. I pratically speed thru the roads..as a result reached school quite early. And exams coming .. and I'm still blogging...conclusion? FAIL T_T


Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion

-Samuel Johnson

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -