About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Not so long ago

Today I'd screwed up bad.. Real BAD..Was suppose to wake up at 6am.. turns out I woke up at 7am =_______=. My handphone turned off and did not rang the alarm..and parents were still asleep...I could actually skip school ..LOL!! But I dint. Anyways.. was late to school and heard one of the dicipline teacher chatting that one of our students had H1N1.. But dnt knw why and somehow our school dint shutdown. And on the other hand.. lots and lots of ppl are getting sick and I'm still havin flu on and off. Thats about it.
Baby Caleb. Cute eh?? :D

Learn My Lesson
by:Daughtry
Verse1
Tonight the sunset means so much
The one thing that you know you never touch
Like the feeling, the real thing
I reach out for the sweet dream
But somehow the darkness wakes me up
Well I felt this emptiness before
But all the times that I've been broken
I still run right back for more


Chorus
You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now
You'd think that I'd somehow figure out
That if you strike that match
You've found a field of flames
You'd think that I'd learn the cost of love
And paid that price long enough
But still I drive myself right through the pain
Well it turns out
I haven't learned a thing

Verse2
Sometimes I think I'm better off
To turn out the lights and close up shop
Didn't give up the longing, believing
And belonging
Just hold down my head and take the lost
Bridge
I haven't learned a thing
I haven't learned, haven't learned
I haven't learned a thing

Smile and laughter is the best cure for all sickness



Laugh as much as you breathe
and
Love as long as you live
:)


0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -