About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Ka-ching"......BooM!!

The time has come.. for me to face my coming monthly exams which is less than 12 hours. Truth to be told..I dint make any effort what so ever to study for it.. and somehow I'm totally not nervous and totally calm.. I wander sometimes..am I NORMAL?? OMIGOSH!! ppl around me are scared till their pants down(excluding a few ..U knw who u r =P) and I am here.. gaming ..tv-ing .. sleeping .. eating .. as usual!! damn it!! I'm gonna bounce back at this year's finals.. failure at this exam had only harmed my pride.. nothing else.. but it will cost me dearly if I have and "Epic Fail" marked at my year end finals.

okay.. now for today's adventure. Was supposed to be a hired transporter to deliver a vry important piece of cargo.. yet I failed to do so. Reason? Receipient cant be located.
The Precious Cargo
At afternoon went to school to study for exams.. which is infact not productive at all..I dint manage to study much. Before that.. I followed Melvin, Ah nam, Bsiew and "Cencored" on a quest to get some flowers. We're like His (referring to "cencored") bodyguard's..LOL. A few pictures below..
Red Rose
some white flowers
(I dnt knw the name = =")
*this pose "yeng" anot? xD
Nice anot?
a photo of my class for the exam
The 1st seat is my Seat

If pigs could fly, everyone would carry umbrellas.
Do you get it?


P/s: Tell me if u want the pictures removed.


0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -