About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Slave Labour!!! T-T

Its Saturday!!! Went to school to duty for some event at 5.30 duty till 10.30pm. My 1st attitude when I reached was "Why did I even agreed to come = =" however things turned out differently :D . Theres alot of cool stuff to watch.. ranging from Classical Chinese Ochestra to Little Kid's Dancing Like Bobble Heads to A 11yr old kid Performing a Beethoven's musical piece in Piano which makes me stared in awe to "Guang Liang" makin an appearance via video recording(Thats lame= =) to Exciting Wushu Fighting Performance and the list goes on. And I dint feel bored... thanks for friends being there. Some pics about tonight.. More coming up at Monday..coz other much more better photos are at Wai Loon's camera. And so now I'll let the pictures to the talking.

Beatifully decorated school stage
Part of the crew I worked with
Few of the things we're suppose to carry
Back stage!! :D
Dont be surprise, some people pay few hundred bucks for this thing.. and its made of plastic!!

Duty from approx 6pm to 10pm.. guess what is my pay?? well the photo says it all.

See the rice? Its a chunk!! like a stone!!

Just jking actually.. this infact is my supper.. During duty i was only required to be in action at the opening ceremony and during near closing ceremony.. so in the middle of it .. I get to eat those food which were meant for the guests.. :D. Well lets just say my night turned out better than expected.. never thought duty can be fun.


I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you
-Roy Croft

P/s: I'm not giving in to these feelings yet. I vowed not to be consumed by it for the next 2 years.. and I'm gonna fulfill it.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -