About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

Its over... but not so over

Monthly exam is over.. big deal... I screwed up SOOOoooo bad that I feel like not taking my results. Ahh.. its holiday .. so forget about exams atm. Anyway.. just a few pics of what happen at Post Monthly Exam L6F4.
Man Down
and More Man Down
(triple kill)

Discussion about class outing

Well my class is organizing another outing. This time is steambot and BBQ. I cant wait !! LOL !! Bdw.. my class is like a club .. with its own President(aka C.E.O), committee list and so on..*more details on Facebook.

and

one week of holiday.. Hmm.. i might spend it in school library or state library to catch back up in my studies.. any1 care to join? (U ppl thought that I had gone crazy right?)



P/s:Its not love, Its not crush, Its attraction =P

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -