About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

My New "_ _ _ _"

Its been long waited. And its no longer light blue. Due to Proton's ridiculous way of distributing Cars I was advice to go for Maroon Red.. coz I wanted to wait for blue.. it might take a few years(months actually). But then.. I like the colour too. Here's my baby. =D

~BACK VIEW~

~FRONT VIEW~

Okay thats about it.. gonna be driving sinfully slow with this car for a while =_____=
Church Camp is tomorow so I might not be blogging for this few days.
Guy in Pic:" Behold Butterfly-Man!!! "



P/s: I forgot how it feels like.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -