About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday's Fatigue

Fridayyyyy....
where every student waits impatiently for the nearing weekend
where things is somewhat light and easy in class
where teacher finds tons of shit excuses to giv u homework that stacks up to the sky
(nt exactly happening =p)
where ur happy coz ur getting a timeout
where the whole week of tiredness and fatigue is accumulated to the breaking point
when ur so tired.. that u hav no mood for anything what so ever.


Okay.. So today after school went to PC Fair with a few fellow classmates. Kinda dissapointed actually was expecting to see some new high tech gadgets but yet... those stuff I see is nt much different frm the previous PC Fair..held this year, there are new models of notebooks , speakers..etc..etc.. just that I couldnt get to see some really high tech stuffs.. Dint even knw why did I expected to see any =____=

Later on .. invited classmates to my home.. they dont knw where is my home so they followed me home behind my car.. the journey was somewhat thrilling .. LOL. Dint take much photos.. lazy.. >.<
Melvin Lai

"dai lou" & "dai sou" ..so shy = =
*Photo taken Using WaiLoon's phone.
And that concludes my Friday.. nothings gonna happen at night except resting my body's metabolism and getting sufficient rest for the week ahead. Oh yeah.. been going for rehearsels this 2 days for a school event which to be held this Saturday night. Aparently I'm part of the ground crew.

-Follwing is a random picture I found in my picture collection-
Ouch? ... Meow?


If you love something, set it free
If it comes back, it was meant to be
If it continues to fly, let it soar
Have faith that God has something better in store.

-somebody

P/s:If ur getting annoyed by those quotes I wrote on my post, u can just close ur eyes and scream when u see them.. it helps :P

1 Orange!!:

Bee Siew said...

swt lah... y post tis stp pic to blog..... haiz...blur jor then no ned upload mah... haiyo... nex time i gv a nice pic of me n dear lah..wakakaka

- Hit Count -