About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I wanna I wanna ** you, you wanna ** me too~

Welcome to!





During the Holidays :D

Today is basketball in the morning then got fetched home by wai hau. Tried out photobucket. The result is impressive.. but I dint upload all of the photos of it onto photobucket.. just one =__= will be using it in the future. So a few pictures I've taken today morning.




_.-=-._ THE END _.-=-._


yes.. I am currently using my camera alot.
and
My Proton Saga is no longer light blue.. it changed to Maroon Red. light blue is no longer in stock..ROAR!!! =(
and
It hasnt arrived after 3 weeks!! its almost a month!!
and
Dad says the car I trashed need at least 1 week to fix =O


lazy to type.. so i find a pic =P

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -