About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend engulfed by Anxiety

So plainly this weekend I hav tons of oppurtunities to get good rest .. and yet everytime I failed to do so .. either is I feel some unrest within me or I just couldnt sleep. Enuf with the bad part. Now down to the good stuff.. this weekend I was given the "privilage" to drive my family's FlagShip(Honda) around Ipoh.. its a satisfying experience.. Was so comfortable in it compared to my Wira.And somehow I just love the driver seat of Honda at night when the lights are on .. it gives u a sense that ur handling a RaceCar.. And the speakers in the Honda rocks harder too..and I also get to eat lotsa good food for this weekend.
inside view
(kinda blurish coz i'm driving)

Outside View
(See? safe and sound. Proves Imma good driver)

One of those GoodFoods =P

Yeah..bumped into some funny stuffs at the Evergreen Cafe..Pictures as Below
Aint that lovely?
YMCA..YMCA..YMCA..
(singing and doing action)

At the moment.. listening to Daughtry's New Album which I'm Lovin it.. and also writting my Will..Yes ppl.. I'm writting it(wandering what I hav that can be given away o.o).. exams coming and here I am slacking at my PC instead of Drooling at my books..If this continues I'd be dead pretty soon. And those GoodFoods, which are in majority heaty foods are now making my throat sore.. Shit =___=


Happiness needs sadness.
Success needs failure.
Benevolence needs evil.
Love needs hatred.
Victory needs defeat.
Pleasure needs pain.

You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything.


- Philippos

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -