About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An Intresting Day

Finally got Daughtry's song on my playlist. Enjoy :)

School just got a wee bit more intresting after I brought phone to class =P. Well took quite a few pictures. Today after school all Lower6 ppl were asked to gather at Lecturer Hall 1. At 1st was informed by some1 that headmaster is announcing something.. and I was thinking to my self.. pls inform us that the school is closing down. Later on .. the headmaster did make an announcement..but it was something about a project thats going to be conducted this month =_____= gahh!! Anyways pictures are as followed.


Physics & Form Teacher, who is forever helpfull and patient :D
Ah nam, looks like his soul been sucked out of his body during Physics period
Did pratical experiment at Chemistry Lab. Was kinda Fun :D
View from behind the lecturer hall
(i've sat at the last row =P)
busy..busy..
*Photo taken by Dchung





5 MINUTES LATER~





Man down!! Man down!! xD

Dream on!! It will never happen :(

Thats about it.. I dint really slept at lecturer hall and I dint pay any attention at all too xD. It was stuffy and hot at the back. To Samtet students Never Ever sit at the last row.. It's a kill box!!
I've got a crush on someone.. somthing which I should avoid at all cost..yet something I couldnt restrain myself from. Why this confined feelings returned?
Love doesn't make the world go round
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile

-Franklin P.Jones

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -