About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Reoccurance

Just a month ago .. I was having this condition.. Headache+Flu+Cough+Fever.. This time its Headache+Flu+Sneezing Streak+Slight Fever. Gee... wth is this..=__________= Skipped school.. as usual due to headaches.. Really I cant stand Headache .. even at a minor magnitude. Afternoon went out to meet with Chai Kinn Foong and Ma deskmate..Yumcha and chit chateed together at Parkson Kopitiam.. then reach home. Dont know if my sickness is getting better or worse.. just know that my headaches is still there..ARGH!!!

And below will be my class photo:
The FAMILY

The wind blow was strong =p

yeah .. kinda blur cause it was took on a cell phone and I grabbed it from Facebook.

and

tomoro will be going to tuition.. boo hoo~!! Q.Q


P/s: Melvin.. becarefull tomoro *smirk

1 Orange!!:

World Through My Thoughts said...

Except that the teacher was blown the wrong way.
haha

- Hit Count -