About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

He's fast.He brake.He slide.He Bang

*the new song's lyrics is at my Previous Post. Enjoy~

My title will summarize how it happened. Sunday morning.. and it just rain .. the temperature was cooling .. and I got a whole day ahead .. what could go wrong? Well .. the journey was smooth until the junction going up the bridge out frm bercham..to be more specific its near Tesco extra. I was in a bit of a hurry .. so kinda entered the junction with considerable speed.. somehow.. my car floated a little.. then slides 180' banging the wall beside the road. A few pictures of it.

sigh .. so much for driving fast and safe. I'm gonna be driving slowly for a long long time .. (at least for junctions and coners) Well.. after that ordeal things went back normal. Went to church and things went on as usual.
McD for lunch :D
Amanda playing bubble gum

No doubt.. that was a terrifying, memorable, exciting(for a moment actually = =), scarry experience. Lucky me I dint bang any car.
so much for now.. I am exhausted today.

She’s kind of everything I’m not Yeah, She’s an angel

P/s: Good thing I met the accident with the old car instead of the new.. xD

1 Orange!!:

Bee Siew said...

wow... reli serious ur car.....
so bad....

- Hit Count -