About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Basket the Ball

Went for basketball early morning.Was awesome.. finally get to play some basketball again. Was abit slow at the start though.. cant get any score.. and hurt my fingers =_____=.. well all because I had not been exercising my body for a few weeks..perhaps months O.o
Okay...let the photos talk.
The court
some of my homies
My parking spot..*shhh

Played basketball till 10.30 then sent Chai Kinn Foong to the bus station.. Turns out we are too early .. so we had branch at the nearby McD. Had a taste of the apple pie there.. taste kinda weird >.<
The scene of the bus station with all of their deafning voice and suffocating bus exhaust

Said our goodbyes and the remaining of us went to G.R.I now Known as BiG-J for some entertainment and then Home. This summarizes half of my Saturday. Currently abit dizzy and nausea.

I learn from my past and I vow never to repeat mistakes that tore me apart.That is why once in a while I look back whilst moving on in life's fast lane.


How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?
-Albert Einstein

P/s: Saturday = Restday :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -