About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weird/Disturbing Dream

Saturday morning.. my Greyish Wira scratched a White Saga(old) .. the sage dint really have any stains and my Wira got this .. haih >.<
It still dont make sense to me =____=
Whats worse? Its so obvious that my Father saw the scar.. lucky i aint driving my new car yet =p
and one of my Mom's fren brought this guitar to my house.. kinda cool.. love the colour
And also get to sit in BooYeong's car.. which made me grab on the safety belt and got my butt glued to my sit.. He hasnt been driving for 4 weeks.. and now I'm in his car...The thought of it freaks me out..
Also .. toyed with his Shades..
Been planning to get a pair of this for a long long time >.<
And Sunday woke up very early due to a weird/disturbing dream and chatted with Enjun at msn(Bro, I feel like robbing ur Lappy) And Celebrated Deacon, Hannah Lee and Nick Soon's birthday.
some1 remind me of taking risk and I realized I've been restraining myself lately.. closing doors closing oppurtunities...closing my beating heart. I'm just in fear of loosing everything again..I will not forgive my self if I let myself get close to someone to no avail.
And exam is closing in .. ARR!!!
P/s: I miss those days.. when ppl that I trust was with me.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -