About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

A day without my car

So.. today .. hmm .. nothing much. Wake up .. got fetched to school .. then waited for Melvin for 1 hour plus.. rawr!!! Then play basketball .. after that went to do the MUET Assignments. Some pictures I've taken.
The BiG BBall Court.
Melvin
Wai Loon

Melvin trying a back flip
mid air ball!!

0.0 somethings are too weird to explain

Then went to discuss about the MUET Assignments in the school canteen. After around 1 hour of serious planning discussions.. Wai Loon take us for a spin in his car to somewhere. LOL

sigh.. so much to do
discussing, planning, more discussing..
WaiLoon is Driving!!
I really hope my car will be okay asap. No transport is so frustrating.rawr!!
and I'm very tired. Still figuring how to get to tonight's party =_______=



If only I could turn around

There's no direction where I stand
Just dead end signs and wasted land.
And its a long way down.
To you
-Long Road, Chris Daughtry

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -