About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

Bum.Ble.Bee

Gosh.. why am I dead at weekends? It's Friday night and I'm a dead man walking. Nothing much has improved in school life infact its gotten worse. Due to my "Epic Awesome" results from my monthly exams.. few teachers has decided to make my already miserable school life(some classmates too) moar miserable. For example.. my PureMath teacher. I have a long history(a bad one too) with him stretching back since Form4 or 5..lazy to recall it. Okay .. not gonna go into it, serves me right for letting myself screw my own exams.

And as for today's issue.. a few of my friends did comment a pic of mine looks like KarmenRider(some JapHero I think) or BumBleBee(if you dont know him..hit dirt and die). Well pictures below. Hav a look for urself. No KarmenRider's tough.. lazy to google it =P
ME
Bumblebee

Well actually.. its just the helmet that looks like it ..bah
Thats about to crap about.. Monday is day off.. woohoo :D


A life goes by
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close

- SoClose,JonMclaughlin

One of those song that I never get bored of.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -