About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sigh..

Recently.. my body has gone haywire or something.. I know i am tired..very tired.. and I know I need to sleep .. yet every night I somehow end up sleeping at around 12-12.30am = =. To make matters worse .. I can't fall asleep easily .. and I'm starting to have a weird habit of waking up at 5am.. then wake up again 6am sharp.. just when the alarm is about to ring .. Its like I was in a sub-conscious state waiting the alarm to ring a ding ding. Well .. the result from this abnormalities? I can sleep fairly easily in class..sometimes I only realized I slept when I woke up..and got to ask my deskmate when did I doze off =________= .

and My NEW Chem teacher.. arghh whats wrong with her? Every teacher in school is teaching physical Chemistry.. and She is teaching Organic Chemistry. I am so confused now = =|| and I'm starting to loose hope bit by bit every time I sit for her lesson..HEELLLPPPPP!!!
I'm gonna be this crazy pretty soon
photo taken frm TheStar :)
Not to mention loosing this as well

Life is not all that bad actually.. It may be hard moments but there are still events that makes me laugh and smile.. and I'm just glad to see a few things in my life is improving..so life has been better compared to the past few months.

As for today, During MUET tutorial, we were asked to practice our dance. Well .. alot of things happened. I'll explain in quite detail so just bear with me(or u can just close this page). Practice started out with a bomb(she yelled) from one of the directors. For you info, there are 2 directors and both of them are girls. Well, can't blame her for loosing her temper(2 girls yelled at us actually), the boys were actually quite reluctant to give coorperation. Well .. as the practice continued the boys did actually start to coorperate and actually practice along pretty well..but also there are still yelling and scolding from one of the girls. Damn.. who are we to you Ma'am? We did coorperate already and you are still yelling? GENDER DISCRIMINATION??!! okay fine.. so we did it quite good and Pn.Alice who came to check up on us also praised us. So I figured things may had chilled..since teacher is here.. there won't be anymore yelling and shouting. I figured wrong.. and She yelled once more just because afew of the boys were talking with each other( I was among them - -). So she yelled at us again.. and this time.. well things just went wrong...someone blew up smash the cabinet with fist and yelled back(I'm not the person). Pn.Alice seeing the tensions has escalate to such magnitude asked the boys to leave the room and talked with the girls. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! We are being very patient already!! We even did the dance(just a few steps) over and over and over again without so much so of a slight complaint. THAT PERSON that yelled has crossed the line. I bet nobody is happy during the practice.. for what had happened.Personally I felt everything was so wrong and we should just forget about the dance.Seriously.. if we are gonna practice in this kind of situation.. forget it.
okay.. so that short paragraph has let me let off some steam..phew..
gonna just share one more picture before signing off
Is Perseverance a wise move?

P/s:Should I? Should I not? Should I? or Should I not? or...

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -