About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oversea Restaurant v2.0

Went to the new Oversea Restaurant for a function tonight.. One word to describe the restaurant when I see it.. Its Grand.. LOL. Apparently, it just opened a few days ago. The interior is nonetheless breathtaking( a little exaggerating :P). Food is without a doubt, double thumbs up. Feel so content after indulging in some Chinese cuisine :)
Outside
Inside

*dint take good photos.. my phone died on me and Mom's phone camera is no good >.<
I need to capture an inspiration

I don't even know why did I cared so much
It was a mistake that cost me much
Live and let die, I no longer care much



BLaBLaBLaBLa What are you looking at ???:P
P/s:Quite night with jazz music..and cozy temperature.. all that's missing is the rain!!!

2 Orange!!:

Deb said...

jazz is the way to go.haha.

and oversea has been open months ago.
-______________-

JamesC said...

I dint know that .. dad told me it is official opened few days ago.. >.<
I got cheated!! lol

- Hit Count -