About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Retardation

Today was on the way to church .. stopped by at my shop to get something. So while waiting I looked down .. and I saw my leg..
=______________________________=

U can only imagine how retard I feel at that moment.. conclusion.. never slice my leg into any flip flops without looking. Worse of all .. I have to drive home just to change the other half of it.. WTH.

Went back to see my juniors the other day.. they are making Huts for a test. Below is one of the huts. If u think its fragile.. U had been deceived. If this hut is built correctly and according to standards it can withstand a tsunami..well not really .. but at least survived being tormented by seniors.. :P(If ur from 39th, U will understand)
Reminds me of those days :)

Gonna be seeing this scenery again.. after 1 week of break.. A scenery which strike fear into your soul and paralyze anything that is happy in your mind.

BEHOLD!

school ToT

Actually its not that bad.. just exaggerating..HAHA...trying hard to recall homeworks though
= =||
and just for miscellaneous... I've been living for 576,416,682 seconds :P


P/s: Pastor Loke:'DayDreaming is good!!!' >.<

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -