About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Combating Fatigue

Today was suppose to stay back at school and study at library.Because looking at the depth of knowledge of my subjects just freaks me out.. I dont knw anything I'm studying .. even the easiest subject for me MUET is proving to be more challenging than I could possible anticipated. So due to this reasons.. I was motivated to start studying for real.. however..today.. i went to computer lab and play poker on fb with melvin instead =______= . So much for study hard.

Well .. to combat the recent habit of my brain shutting down without my permission.. I decided to try out the canned coffee see if it works.
Watermelon Coffee?o.0
Felt more energized after drinking it..rawr!!

Well .. result is, today tuition I was hyped up because I really don't want my brain to shutdown and me drowzing off without myself knowing bout it. I survived the 1st hour of the tuition.. however after 1hour, our tuition teacher said take5(5 minutes break). So I decided to just lie down my head for a few minutes.. the next thing I know.. I woke up 30 minutes later.. confused =________= . Guess I better try to sleep early tonight.. or die trying!!! o.o

as for now .. the only thing that I'm doing so passionately without slacking and with incredible consistency is wiping my car = =||. Well .. don't be surprised..I am given full responsible on it.. and so far nobody but only me has driven it.. so if there's any scratch or breakdowns it will be my fault. Below a pic of my car's interior at night. Kinda look like the one in my Mom's Honda.
Love the night lamp

P/s:Righting all the wrongs in my life.. I still got so much more to do.

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -