About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthdaysssss :D

Today was yet again another celebration..LOL.. this time, my class's September babies!! We celebrated with a ice-cream cake. The main characters of the celebration is 3 boys and 1 girl from our class and also 1 more from another class, Jason Soh which also is his birthday today by coincidence.We celebrated briefly, invited form teacher, sang Bday song(In school canteen when every1 is watching = =), then cut cake and eat. The cake taste fantastic!! I'm gonna get myself an ice-cream cake for next year bday!! Hah!! Well we dint really ate the cake in a civilized manner.. the pictures will explain what I'm talking bout.
Nice choice of cake :)
The September BabiesVictim No1 and 2
Victim No.3
(there were many other victims too, I was on of them, by accident >.<)
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today ... need to bear the pain in my neck for the whole day in class .. even now it still hurts ..
= =||

I feel so overpowered
I feel so outmatched
I feel so outgunned
I feel so small with them around
I just cant compete with these people.. they are superhumans.
It's insanity that I would survive the odds.
Don't know what you're doing
I'm feeling all superhuman you did this to me
A superhuman heart beats in me
P/s:Am I really thinking too far ahead and too much? o__0

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -