About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life..Life..LIFE!!!

Never thought I'd would be so busy at September. Well...the increase of work load had made my life a little more dull than usual .. and I am still deprived of sleep.. I'm always 'rest insufficient' = =||
Today UssT committees celebrated Pn.Tong's Bday.. so much people cramped in that small room .. its suffocating ..lol!!! Wasnt that bad actually.. well just a simple celebration with a chocolate cake. My class also sang her a Bday song too. She is quite an awesome teacher. Well .. following will be a few pics i took recently.
'My School Desk'
(its messy, I know)
New water bottle,well not so new..
(it's kinda childish/girlish design..I know = =)
I am getting more worried everytime when I saw this 2 words together

Still trying to set things back on track .. o__o
Because tonight won't be the night
That I will fall for you, Never again
Don't make me change my mind
P/s:Don't think I wanna go back into it again atm..

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -