About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

So long sweet 1 week break

I dint attend class dance rehearsal today. I know we were asked to go.. its just that I woke up at 11.30am .. and during the whole time I'm oblivious that I received 3 messages 3 miss calls and the alarm rang from 7.30-8.30am..(my phone was not in silent mode). Another record I guess.

AND

I hate one week holiday's Friday.. Cause instead of enjoying ..I will feel pressured as school gonna start again.. and as soon I had that thought I will immediately think back what I did for my holiday.. well safe to say I dint waste my holiday this time :D . But i'm gonna get wasted by my coming exams..Anyway.. so long holidays.. it was fun while it lasted.
I will wait for your return at November


Life can only be understood backwards,
But it must be lived forward

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -