About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Post ke-183

I picture you in red
A smile that I know I'll never forget
Yours is a life flying by
Outside I see you're lonely inside
I'm sorry long days came
I'm sorry you're not quite the same

I'll take all my reasons home again

You'll have a reason, I'm giving you reasons again

There are times I'll admit
The seams of a life are tearing a bit
But that's all relative
When all that you know sums up to this
A year from now don't count me out
If I see you in a crowd

It's like I'm already there cause I feel it somehow
I'm used to you then so get used to me now

Jon Mclaughlin: Giving Me Reasons
Been sleeping inconsistently recently.. and not to mention insufficient. Been out till midnight for the 2nd night.. which is not my habit(me = Goodboy :P) But yeah, its great to meet back a few friends :)

Friggin tired and later in the morning still got dance practice ToT
I'm found in the midst of clear skies
Yet the weather of life
Is as deceptive as ever


Kau, Terindah :)

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -