About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 12, 2009

This Road Album Launch in Ipoh

The 1st album Launch was in FCC KL during 090909. And today was the 2nd.. 120909 at SPC. So the album launch followed with a concert. It was awesome.. there some songs that is really nice and touching :)
I'll let the pictures speak.
Poster/Album Cover
Random
The Star of the show
Jonas Bros 2.0? o.o
Me & Tim's Band

Photo taken by DanielLim

Well .. it was an awesome night.Btw I wasnt part of the band or something.. just took photo with them ..LOL. Thanks Timothy for letting me taking photos with his band. If any of you wants his album tell me xD

Very tired now.. this weekend I dint really get any good rest.. and its gonna be a long day tomoro.. sigh.. how I wish time could stood still for me to sleep = =|| I just couldnt understand it... other people is dealing the same hardships as I am .. and some are even worse .. but why do I seem to be so tired while others are still moving forcefully? I feel so weak at times.. aih..

Anyway.. today by accident I downloaded a classical song .. 'Please Release Me - JimReeves' was glad to hear this kind of music again.. just fills me with serenity and that sentimental feeling.

P/s: Can't wait for the 2nd Album!! xD

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -