About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Iced - Lemon

Well .. today early in the morning .. was friggin happy because I overheard frm yesterday's news that Friday is HOLIDAY!! .. woohoo!! Well .. I was happy hopping till I entered class and I saw..
life aint fair ToT

If U dun und Chinese.. It simply means..
'No dayoff tomorow! Come school for dance practice!' grhhh....
well .. did took some pictures during physics experiment.. haha, physics is kinda interesting actually when it comes to the practical part..
a Small part of my experiment

After school.. initially planned to go to library to study.. please be reminded this is the 2nd attempt of me trying to force my playful mind to study.. result is.. I failed ..I ended up somewhere doing something I shudnt = =||
somewhere la
One more thing.. today I tried something stupid.. I popped down 3 cans of Nescafe (separately of course), 2 latte 1 mocha.. the side-effect is .. I gotten hyperactive, even my body temperature rised.. and more isnt better for coffee!! My stomach suffered at night..dont ever try this endeavor if u arent hardcore coffee drinkers xD

this x 3 = Hell

1 week holiday .. I'm gonna spend it wisely...Let's hope that I do, for my own sake = =||

P/s: Gravity came again, to pull me back to the ground again..

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -