About Me

My photo
JamesChang. A person when laughs, will sound as if a million hens clucking in joy for laying eggs. A person that is also at times unpredictable and random. On occasions can be so dull that you might catch a cold, yet could be so wild that you might end up with a fever. So stay tuned, and prepare for a rollercoaster ride. Cause life is full of ups and downs.

Soul Food


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

RM2,500++ =o=

Few days ago.. Dad finally sent the car I trashed for service. At dinner he said its gonna cost 2.5k ++ for the car to be fixed..considering I banged my car till like this. Mom was shocked by the expensive price.. and I got a 2nd round of lecture/firing from both sides. Grhh.. never ever drive fast under these conditions..(sharp turns+wet roads+worn out tyres) its a best recipe for disaster if ur looking for one. Nothing much to say.. just a normal Saturday.

MyWish
Rascal Flatts
·Verse1
I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

·Chorus
But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

·Verse2
I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.


·Bridge
This is my wish
I hope you know somebody loves you
May all your dreams stay big


P/s:Stay strong bro.. things will work out eventually :D

0 Orange!!:

- Hit Count -